Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Vintage Light Bulbs

Hi, Nostalgic Bulb fans,
I’m Julie, and I blog over at redheadcandecorate.com.
I love to decorate our home & cook yummy food for my family.
Picture
Thank you, Nostalgic Bulbs, for inviting me to blog on your blog :)
I absolutely love your products.
Especially, these babies…
Picture
Vintage light bulbs are very hot these days.
No pun intended, but really they are.
Especially at my house.
I use them throughout our home.
Nostalgic Bulbs are the most beautiful bulbs I have ever used.
Not only are they nice to look at,
they are reasonably priced.
They also are delivered quickly to your front door all nicely packaged.
Let me show you a few examples throughout our home. In our kitchen, we use the “beacon” style.
You can see they really bring out the crystals in our pendant lights.
If we had used a regular bulb, it would take away from the light fixture.
Picture
Picture
I also used vintage light bulbs in our light fixture over our table.
These are the Nostalgic chandelier version.
These are beautifully lit, dimmed, or even off.
When we have company I usually dim them and they really set the mood.
When it’s homework time, back up they go.
Picture
Here’s another example of the vintage chandelier bulbs
in our master bedroom and master bathroom.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I also happen to use the vintage bulbs in our halls.
They are best for light fixtures you can see through.
Not only is there less glare, but they are gorgeous.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Thank you Nostalgic Bulbs.
You make decorators like me light up!
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment